DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Less or no server restarts in boss battle arena’s

Samuel

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: SamuelTM
Griffin Phoenix
I think there should be less or no server restarts in boss battle arena’s, this is because when the server restarts you will most likely die because you cant do any spells or the boss’s health with go back to full. This is super annoying: With Valdemar (Anniversary event) I died multiple times because of the server restart, in the battle of Hogsworth I can still remember the torture of the server restarts that where like every 20 minutes in the Giant boss battle and just now in the Butcher arena (revenant quest) I solo’d the butcher to 2 bars, spells disabled because server restart, he gets me to 1 heart, server restarts, boss has full hp again, and kills you with 1 single spell. This stresses a lot of other people out too. I dont know if it‘s possible but if it is please disable or do less server restarts in boss battle arena’s.
sam out

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Samuel,
thanks for the suggestion! We always appreciate player suggestions and we hope that you will use these forums more in the future.
I will be marking this thread as a duplicate as there is already a similar thread discussing this here.
Thanks again and have a great day!

Last edited:

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hi, @Samuel_Griffin!

Thank you for your suggestion. Since there is already a similar thread, which Aurora has mentioned here, I’d like to update you that the suggestion has unfortunately been declined. This is because we feel as if this doesn't happen very often anymore, so it wouldn't be a very good use of our resources. Regardless of this, I hope you’ll continue to create and share more suggestions in the future!

Have a lovely day!