DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Lightsaber pvp

Feyre

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CruelDuarte
Dark Follower Griffin SPEW
This is kinda just an idea in the spur of the moment , take it as you will. Every year there is the may the 4th event in which players are able to collect star tokens and save up for different type of collectables. I just think it would be pretty cool if you could pvp others with the lightsaber you can buy from there- not like spells but just normal (kind of like swords).
Not sure tho if you can get lightsabers every year from the event so i understand if it won't be implemented as people would be excluded from this idea as they don't have one. Though i think it could promote players to play more during may the 4th to get one and be able to participate.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @Feyre,
this has unfortunately already been suggested and declined before. Check out this thread for more information!
I will now be moving this thread :)
Have a great day!