DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Lower Signs for Buildings

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Heyo,
I've noticed a lot of signs for names of various shops in Diagon Lane that are too high up to see.
I suggest placing them lower or near/above doors if possible, so it can be seen plainly without the use of any zooming or other ways.
Cheers! 😊

Volt

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Volt4
Griffin Phoenix
Is this an issue? I never had problems reading them.

This seems like a fairly large building project for a small problem.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Sinelius!

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion! We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our server. I will bring this up with the staff team and send a response as soon as possible!

Have a great day/night!

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Sinelius,

Unfortunately this suggestion has been declined. The reason that we have the signs so high is so that they are accurate with the movies, as this is how they appear in the movies, and changing that would affect the architecture and aesthetic of Diagonal Lane. We don't see this as a problem that has been brought up much in the past. Lowering the signs might make Diagonal Lane a little odd and the signs aren't too hard to look at at the level they are currently at. We thank you again for taking the time to create this suggestion!

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!