DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Lv80 Jobs (Postgraduate)

Courtneyx

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Courtneyx
Auralock Phoenix Raven Vampire
I don't know if this would be something doable in the future, but I was thinking that since there's not much to do once you finish questing and graduate from Hogsworth that having a job (Ministry (Auror, etc.), Banker, etc.) would be fun to do. (Maybe 5 daily quests for 10 gold each)

For example,
An office in the Ministry could have teleportation to a single office where there are a few DAILY mini quests related to Ministry work.
Filing papers into a certain category, situational outcome quests, etc. (For Aurors, having a thief (or dementors) in different cities to defeat (lv60-80)at random).
Bankers could have a teleportation spot from Grimlotts bank that leads to a vault where you sort wizarding money, do accounting, etc would be fun too.
A "teacher" one where you grade items or short papers, etc. (The office could be one of the hidden areas in Hogsworth but still do the teleportation to a single office or area respective to the jobs)

After selecting a job, the offices you teleport to could also represent your Hogsworth house by having a banner (of one of the 4 houses) inside it with other little details related to the player's house) so it feels more personalized.

Just a thought I was having since I've been a graduate for a few years and I do believe it would be fun to do job-related things like anyone who graduated from Hogsworth normally would do once they graduate.

Aviann

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AviannTheBird
Auralock Staff Griffin Phoenix Sr. Professor Class Design Lore Keeper
Hello @Courtneyx !

Unfortunately, this is a duplicate suggestion to the one found here. This thread suggests post-graduation jobs, which is a duplicate of the original thread. Our decision has not changed, as we would like to put our focus on ensuring a player can get to max level in a way that naturally flows first. This may be something we focus on after we have our ideal structures in place.

Regardless, thank you for your suggestion, and have a great rest of your day!