DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Mad-Eye Wands

You will like to see mad-eye wand added? you will buy it?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

• I'd leave the server

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
Add the mad eye wand (create an unique package or only the wand give to you the choice) here the wand
download.jpg

it is a very good wand i will like to see it in the game and i will
absolutley buy it

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion. I'll bring this up to the Poltergeist team so that we can discuss it and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

After further discussion, we are very happy to inform you that we liked this idea! We plan to add this to the store in the foreseeable future! Make sure to keep an eye out for any updates!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a suggestion! It generally means a lot to us!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heyaa!

As part of the Back to Hogsworth store release, we have added a model of Moody's wand to the store under the name "The Mad Wand". You can check it out at our store. We hope you enjoy it and thank you for the great suggestion! <3