DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Magic at housings

Aber4th

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Aber4th
Greetings fellow PotterworldMC players :):heart:

Potterworld has grown so much since the start of the server. New stuff is added on a regular basis and i love it. That's also the reason why I write this suggestion.

Over the last few years PWMC has become more "real". The explorable area changed from the Exploration update to Revelius, new quests are made and the feeling you get while exploring the world gives more magic vibes then ever before in the history of the server.

One thing, for me, is lacking behind a bit in that realistic feeling. The housings of players do have great scenery and are great to let creativity loose, but are not as realistic magic-wise as they could be.

I'd like to suggest adding more of the standard magic blocks to the housings. Think about Vanesco blocks, Divindo blocks or even a limited amount of teleport-functionality per housing for the Revelius Charm that can be set by the home-owner.

I love the decorations on the housings, really! But I also do think adding this to housings would increase the magic feeling you get at housings by an enormous amount, it would at least for me.

Greetings,
Aber4th:raven:

TLDR;
Adding more magic-possibilities as Divindo, Vanesco and Revelius teleportation would be good to increase the fun and magic-feeling for housings.

Idris

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Idris_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Drooble's Order Jr. Engineer
I assume that any block modification spell within the housing may mess up the auto-house saving feature; for instance, if you use Vanesco on the vanishing block, the house auto-saves, and the block removes itself and re-appears. If you happen to leave and load back in, the block may be gone forever.

For hidden entrances, you can use Appareo blocks, they work quite well.

littledead

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: littledead
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf DD Editor Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Aber4th ,

Unfortunately, this suggestion is a duplicate of a previously declined suggestion. We don't allow spells that manipulate blocks on housing, as this can cause some large issues which are currently unfixable. For more information on why the original suggestion was declined click here.

Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to leave your suggestion, and have a great day!