DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Magical creatures housing theme

NotDetroit

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ditruuit
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
Hi so it's simple, I think it would be cool to have a house scenery dedicated to the animals of the wizarding world, I know there is one for the phoenix however thats more for the phoenix base.

Sort of like the old COMC classroom I think it would be nice to just have a scenery surrounded by creatures idk

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
'ello and thank you for the suggestion! This sounds like a really cute idea! I'll bring it up with the other Poltergeist and get back to you as soon as I can!

Aspasia Castellanos

Animorphus
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
As a lover for Magical Creatures I 100% agree that this should be added and would pay for it immediately.

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hiya! I'm back with a decision for you on your suggestion! While the suggestion is a really cute idea, we're unfortunately will have to decline it. We would rather have scenery that focus on one magical creature rather than multiple at once. Having multiple in the same scenery would be a clash of colors and habitats that would not work well together on a housing plot and would end up as quite a mess.

We thank you though for your suggestion and hope to hear more from you in the future!