DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Magical Cuisine Quest, Year 1

Hello! I am doing the magical cuisine quest for 1st years and I've gotten a bit stuck. I have gotten and made the cake batter and then I needed to get the fungimun, so I went into the sewers, slayed it, and got the little goo ball, but when I brought it bake to the chef, he is still telling me to go and get it, I've had this problem for about two days now and have tried different servers, no of which worked. I just want someone to let me know if I'm doing something wrong like if I'm suppose to add the fungimun to the batter first via crafting table or baking station. I'm just stuck stuck :/ Help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hey there! I think rather than going directly to talk to the chef, you first go to the crafting table and make the batter! I could be slightly wrong because it's been a while since I did this quest, but I know some crafting is involved!

If you have any more questions or if you need me to clarify anything, you can reply here again or msg me in-game if I'm online! (/msg SerpentEnergyTM (message))

Do you know how to craft it? Like where to put the batter and the fungimun on the table becasue I've tried a few different things but it doesn't work. Thank you!

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
It should already be in the right layout when you click the crafting table and then you just grab it? I can't fully remember so it might be a decent idea asking in qc where people may have done the quest more recently!