DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Magizoologist Profession and Halloween Event

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
If you like my idea, but it is too late because I set it in like September, I decided to make it now. From now, I'll list you 10 different ideas for various Events. Now, I will start with Halloween. If GD Team is enough fast, they can announce Magizoolouwgists Profession on Halloween Event. It will bring you many unique quests for saving the Creatures. Jimmy, dark wizard, decided to capture all Creatures in the Wizarding World. He wants to destroy whole Creatures World. Your task is to stop him. There can be 10 different quests for saving 10 different Creatures. In first, you will need to save Niffler. You will need to gather Gold from one Witch near the Quest, and to fight against Niffler's guard. 2nd Quest can be for saving Thunderhawk. You will need to finish ''Hop to Clouds'' parkour. Then, you need to save Pygmy. It's hidden somewhere in ''Maze of the Shadows''. 4th Quest will be for saving 3 Bowleafs. You must find right tree and catch them. 5th Quest will be about saving Fairy. It's in one of 10 cages in one room, but all cages are same. There's a paper with the riddle, and you must solve it to find right cage. 6th Quest is saving Unicorn. It's also in the cage, but you need to find key hidden somewhere in the same room. 7th is saving Hippogriff's Eggs. Hippogriff led 3 eggs somewhere in the forest. You must find nest. 8th is saving the Toads. Jimmy caught them, but they escaped somehow. They are somewhere in Jimmy's Castle. You must find them. After finding them, there's 9th Quest, escaping. You are in Jimmy's Castle and he knows that, so he is finding you with his guards. 10th Quest is returning all Creatures Home. To can be mini trivia.

This can be cool way to introduce Magizoologists Profession, if can't announce it. Thanks for reading my Event Idea. ♥

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and thank you for the suggestion! I'm going to bring this up with the Poltergeist team to see what they think and get back to you as soon as I can!

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Hello @Strale_Spaski! Sorry for the delay! This suggestion has unfortunately been declined as there currently are not any plans to work towards the Magizoologist profession at the moment. We are also not planning on doing an event for this sort of release. However, whenever we do start working on the profession, we will most likely implement quests to introduce/go with the profession. Despite this, I really hope to see more ideas from you in the near future! Have a wonderful day!