DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Mailbox Icon's

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
Since Bank's, and Marketplaces been added and added onto the map it would be nice to add Mailbox icon's all over the map too to let player's know where the mailbox is in the new town's/city's or warping back to hogsworth just to read a message box or delivery package from someone who mailed you with an owl. One of the Mailbox Icon example:

Attachments

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @Tuna2,

Thank you for posting your suggestion! We always try to improve Potterworld, so your feedback is highly appreciated!

I will bring your idea up to my fellow poltergeists to get additional feedback. We will get back to you here once we have reached a decision! Keep an eye out on this thread in order to be up to date.

I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Hi @Tuna2,

We have returned with our decision! We have accepted your idea, as we felt it would be a very helpful addition to the map. We understand that players have had a hard time finding the mailboxes around different towns and we loved the idea of adding them to the online map. However, we are unsure when this will actually be implemented.

Thank you for your suggestion and I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Hello! I'm pleased to inform you that this has been implemented. Mailboxes are now visible on the online map!

Once again, thank you for suggesting the idea and we hope to see more suggestions from you on the forums!