DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make Blocks Visible (Wipeout WizPE Final Section)

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Make the invisible blocks at the end of the Wipeout WizPE last section visible.

The jumps themselves are already fairly difficult even if they were visible, adding the invisibility factor is extremely unnecessary. Although, the jumps could even be made a bit harder if this change were to be made to compensate. Especially when one considers the sections that come before this one, this added nuisance is extreme overkill. The invisibility is disorienting, and the particles are not helpful for detecting block borders (even at full particles).

Thank you, please make this change it's an extremely minor change to the (by far) hardest WizPE map - I'd also like to add that if players are able to make it to that section to begin with, they're probably able to complete the course at some point, so it's not like this is a game-breaking change that would make the map extremely easy. I truly see no downsides to this change.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Make the invisible blocks at the end of the Wipeout WizPE last section visible.

The jumps themselves are already fairly difficult even if they were visible, adding the invisibility factor is extremely unnecessary. Although, the jumps could even be made a bit harder if this change were to be made to compensate. Especially when one considers the sections that come before this one, this added nuisance is extreme overkill. The invisibility is disorienting, and the particles are not helpful for detecting block borders (even at full particles).

Thank you, please make this change it's an extremely minor change to the (by far) hardest WizPE map - I'd also like to add that if players are able to make it to that section to begin with, they're probably able to complete the course at some point, so it's not like this is a game-breaking change that would make the map extremely easy. I truly see no downsides to this change.
I would consider adding another checkpoint at pink.

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hi @cheddarsoup,

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. We feel that the invisibility of the blocks adds a challenge to this point in the course, and we would not want to remove this element of challenge. Every map with invisible blocks has a way to see where they are, either through mirrors or particles. Additionally, the invisible blocks are mostly mirrored in the other visible path.

Regardless, thank you for taking the time to make your suggestion! I hope you have an amazing rest of your day!