DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make daily reward claiming automatic

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Linked
I'm not sure if this was suggested, but i don't see a reason why rewards for dailies shouldn't be automatic. Many new people don't even know for dailies or simply don't claim them, and it happens to everyone to just forget to do so. So my suggestion is for this process to automatically give you the rewards, whenever if it's voting on 5 sites, doing the minigame challenges or even the daily reward.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist Linked
Hello hello @Ivan_ !

Thank you for making this suggestion! Since I like this idea, I’ll be bringing it up to my fellow Poltergeists so we can talk about it more. Once a decision is made, I’ll come back and let you know, so keep an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a nice day!

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
Yes! When I was in years 1-6 I didn’t even know how good daily’s are, because I did’t even know they existed lol But if they are claimed automatically then no one else will have to worry about that.

Ivan_

Professor
Yes! When I was in years 1-6 I didn’t even know how good daily’s are, because I did’t even know they existed lol But if they are claimed automatically then no one else will have to worry about that.
Exactly. Not only that it slows the process of leveling and earning gold for newer players who don't know, it also effects house cups.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist Linked
Greetings, @Ivan_ !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined, as it is intentional design that players do not automatically get daily rewards. We feel like part of obtaining the daily reward is actually going and claiming it. However, we do think that reminding players to do so in some way would be beneficial, so it will be something we will look into in the future.

Regardless, thank you for making this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!

Ivan_

Professor
Greetings, @Ivan_ !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined, as it is intentional design that players do not automatically get daily rewards. We feel like part of obtaining the daily reward is actually going and claiming it. However, we do think that reminding players to do so in some way would be beneficial, so it will be something we will look into in the future.

Regardless, thank you for making this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!
Maybe a message should pop up saying that you didnt claim a certain daily reward?