DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make Expellimo disarm Sheilds

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think Expellimo should disarm the shields meaning: Protello, Protellomo, and Protellum because In the game in the Deathly Hallows part 1 to 2 instead of just disarming your user from there wand for a little stun it should also be able to disarm the shields to stop the duration time no matter how good the gear is for the Defensive/Healing Tree it should disarm your opponent's shield, aslong you aim Expellimo well.
P.S: Please help me I made 5 forums today idek what's going on inside my head of Brilliant thinking or just going crazy rn lol! of making new spells/upgrading them. XD

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @Tuna2!

Thank you for taking the time to make your suggestion! At this time, I'll bring your suggestion up to the rest of the Poltergeist team. Once it has gone through discussion and reached a decision, I'll return to you with a response as soon as possible, so keep an eye out on your thread for any updates!

Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Tuna2!

Apologies for the long wait! I'd like to inform you that after careful consideration, we have decided to decline this suggestion, as we feel that Expellimo is already strong enough as it is right now. By buffing the spell in this way, it would also nerf a lot of our current shield spells. Additionally, we like how the strength of the spell is right now and do not feel it needs a buff.

Despite this, we hope that you create more suggestions in the future! Thank you again, and I hope you have a nice day!