DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make Hunger Toggle-able in Housing

ThatPreston

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ThatPreston
Honeybadger Dark Follower
I agree with this. It's good that we can eat cake slices to make cool decorations, but after you're done decorating hunger just becomes annoying.

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
I agree with this! I think for a lot of people housing is one of the places where you can just chill and build, and making hunger toggle-able would enhance this and make it so they don't have to worry about it.

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Aw, they don't already do this? I was looking for the command for it - hopefully it will be implemented soon though!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Matty,
thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion again! We always appreciate player suggestions and feedback.
Your idea will be brought up to the rest of the Poltergeist Team so that we can discuss it and get back to you soon with a reply.
Have a great day!

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hi!
We have discussed your idea and have decided to decline it. Currently we are planning to disable hunger entirely in housing too, so instead of eating cakes to make them change appearance we'd create a GUI to modify them with it. Thank you for coming to us with your suggestion!