DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make it so you can drown again in the guardian quest pt 4

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Again the title kind of says it all, but basically, you don't take enough damage to die anymore in part 4 of the guardian quest (underwater maze). Needless to say, that defeats the entire purpose of the challenge and eliminates the need to level up to unlock respiratus (or find other clever ways to cheat the maze).

Either decrease the player's HP in this location, or increase damage taken from drowning I guess. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Again the title kind of says it all, but basically, you don't take enough damage to die anymore in the part 4 of the guardian quest (underwater maze). Needless to say, that defeats the entire purpose of the challenge and eliminates the need to level up to unlock repiratus (or find other clever ways to cheat the maze).

Either decrease the player's HP in this location, or increase damage taken from drowning I guess. Thanks.
Additionally, they should revisit all of the natural damage amounts. Drowning wasn't a thing in years now, as well as suffocation in blocks. Fall damage does so little. Fire can be weird too. But yes, i don't see the point of a water maze if you can't drown.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @cheddarsoup !

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted! The drowning being off was unintentional, therefore the change has been made and will be live soon.

Thank you for bringing this up and I hope you have a fantastic day!