DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make QB teams random

Pter

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Pter
Dark Follower Griffin
I would honestly just like to see this to stop the really good players teaming up quickly and then roflstomping the newer players, although it can be fun to team up with people you know it isn't fair and adds more unbalance to an already unbalanced game.

So yeah, if you couldn't choose between red and green team I think it would help randomize and would make it easier for newer players to mix in; in most games, I already know who's won before it's started, and I think it would make it fairer and more interesting and fun to play

Lilian

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: Liyl
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
honestly the reason most people pick teams is so that they don't get teamed on lmao

pov: you're new to qb, so you're team sniping the experienced players

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Pter!
Thank you for taking the time to suggest this. We are always looking for ways to improve the server so we really appreciate any suggestions and feedback given to us!
We are happy to inform you that we have decided to accept your suggestion. We made a poll some time ago and saw that players wanted quabbleball teams to be random, so we have decided to work on it. We aren't yet sure when this can be done but it is something we want to do.
Thanks again and have a great day!