DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Making a Attack up Spell

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think an Attack up Spell should be added to the game since there an Defense/Resistance Spell, A Speed spell, and now added to the game an aoe a free shift fall spell to Resistomentum. So I think there should be an Attack up Spell that you can cast on you or your teammates.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
I think Tuna means the opposite of Fortifius, which is the defensive spell which makes you temporarily more durable. So in this case that it would for example boost the damage output of said player. Any remarks, Tuna?

I think it's an interesting concept.

Have an awesome day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think Tuna means the opposite of Fortifius, which is the defensive spell which makes you temporarily more durable. So in this case that it would for example boost the damage output of said player. Any remarks, Tuna?

I think it's an interesting concept.

Have an awesome day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee
Yes that's what I meant by attack up spell the opposite of Fortifius it could grant you a certain amount of time for more magic damage for any spell tree

Sticktrees

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SmellyBigBro
Dark Follower Griffin
I think an Attack up Spell should be added to the game since there an Defense/Resistance Spell, A Speed spell, and now added to the game an aoe a free shift fall spell to Resistomentum. So I think there should be an Attack up Spell that you can cast on you or your teammates.
I don't know how well this would work bc in the current meta damage is already extremely broken and there seems to be no need to add it. In the meta before revelius, I believe there was a talent that increases dmg by like 12% maybe adding something like this in a different meta could work well.

Sticktrees

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SmellyBigBro
Dark Follower Griffin
I don't know how well this would work bc in the current meta damage is already extremely broken and there seems to be no need to add it. In the meta before revelius, I believe there was a talent that increases dmg by like 12% maybe adding something like this in a different meta could work well.
Also, my comment was for dueling, not PvE, and in PvE, there are potions you can brew to buff certain spell types (Charm, Jinx, Curse, Transfig).

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @Tuna2!

Thank you for making your suggestion. At this time, I'll have it be brought up to the staff team and go through discussion. Once a decision has been made, I'll return to you with a response, so keep an eye out on your thread!

Thank you again and I hope you have a great day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hi again @Tuna2!

Sorry for the wait! I'd like to thank you again for creating this suggestion. After careful consideration, we've decided to decline this suggestion, as we feel it would ultimately cause other spells to become unbalanced with their damage. We felt that a major reason for this suggestion was to be a counter for Fortifius when we already currently have a counter (Recanto). We would instead like to work on alternatives for Fortifius rather than creating another spell to counter it.

Regardless of this, we hope that you continue to make more suggestions and share them with us in the near future! Have a wonderful day!