DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Marauder's map

you would like to see again the marauders map texture

• yes

• no

• i don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
I don't know if I'm the only one and if this is feasible but honestly I wouldn't mind having the texture of the Marauder's map again (make it a very nomal port key) and if possible and if it doesn't waste a lot of time for the staff (already busy with the revelius update) I would love to see the marauder's map again

andreu

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Andyreu
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
I think that with Revelius since transportation and Warp Keys are going to have lots of changes, this might not be applicable in the same way but it could still have a purpose

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
If they ever implement Warp Key Appearances then it would be nice to see a 3D appearance of a variation of the Marauder's Map along with other items like a bucket, kettle, or boot.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey!

Thank you for this suggestion. I'll bring this up to the Poltergeist team so that we can discuss it and we will get back to you with a response!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

The staff team as a whole appreciates the feedback that we receive, as it can help us improve the server. We like your idea and think it would be best to possibly add it to the store. This would only be done after the Revelius update though - we want to see how the warpkey bag turns out first with some planned changes.

Once again, thank you for your suggestion!