DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Marketplace

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
I've just got 2 very small suggestions for the Marketplace so here goes:

1: Make it so when you buy an item from the marketplace (especially when u only buy one of one item) it doesn't kick you out and instead puts you back in the menu where you got it from. It's very annoying to go through the categories every time

2: Fix it... basically recently when you buy the stuff it should come up with the cheapest things, recently it hasn't been doing that and though it told me an item was 3 gold, it charged me the same item but from someone else for 50 gold, I think this is already known but it's highly frustrating

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello and thanks for your suggestion Matty!
I will bring up your idea to the other Poltergeists and we will discuss it, Once a decision has been made, we will inform you.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @MattyPoltergeist,

We are happy to inform you that your second suggestion has been accepted. We think this is a nice idea and agree that it would make more sense to show this, so we will be looking into a solution. This would also help clear any confusion players may have, as well as the hassle of sifting through the marketplace to find lower prices.

We have also decided to look into re-opening the GUIs, but again we do not know how long it will take for us to implement this.

We hope this makes sense and thanks again for taking the time to bring up your suggestions to us!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
The marketplace GUIs should now re-open to the page you bought something from. If it does not, please let us know <3

As the other suggestion is more of a bug that we always look into and try to fix, I'll be marking this as complete. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here.