DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Mass sell recipes

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I've been selling quite a lot of recipes lately and i noticed that its taking ages.
It doesnt bring you back to the gui page where you see all the recipes of that kind if you sell one so you have to click the level and the piece of gear again to sell a recipe again.
I think an option should exist which would be called "Sell every recipe"
It would work like this:
If you hover over it, it would work like this: (Example)

1596634210532.png

This would make it way easier to sell the Recipes you dont need. It would safe quite some time for me and probably other people too.

~Hektor

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
I think this is a great idea and would be super helpful, Im don't really know prices and stuff and going throuhg every gear recipe is hard, nice job :D

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Hektor!
Thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld.
I will now bring up your idea to the other Poltergeists and we will discuss it. We will get back to you once a decision has been made.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hey there @HektorTM ,
After discussing your idea we have unfortunately come to the decision to decline it. While we do like the idea, we cannot implement it at the moment due to the tech it requires. It would likely require some very complicated tech. Each recipe has a different price, so they would have to be different GUI items. This would be very complicated and it would take a lot of effort as each would have to be scripted separately and this does not account for what happens if a player has multiples of a recipe. While we understand that it would be a very convenient addition, it just isn't possible at the moment with the tech.
Thanks again for suggesting this to us. We really appreciate any feedback and we would appreciate any future suggestions as well!
Have a wonderful day!