DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Max Level Increase

MysticalBlizzard

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: MysticalBlizzard
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW Drooble's Order
Good day, Potterworld, and the staff,

As someone who has been playing since 2017, I had so much fun on Potterworld. The new additions kept getting better and better, but I felt like I was done with classes when I hit 80 levels. That is because when I entered, I only got AC's, and only had the choice to convert them to gold when I did not actually need it.

I've been wanting to do more than just quest. I wanted to return to academy life, or if possible, at least get levels from it. That's why I want to suggest you increase the maximum level from 80 to 90. Or perhaps you could find a way to make new use of academic credits. Increasing the level from 80 to 90 will not only give you more opportunities to add quests, but it will also benefit those of us who struggle with enjoying classes. I always had an urge to join classes because I could earn levels from them (in the past, it was just about passing years). Now that I've reached the maximum level, I feel like I'm missing out on a lot.

Thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day,

MysticalBlizzard

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW Drooble's Order
https://potterworldmc.com/threads/increase-the-max-level-add-more-endgame-content.2740/
tho i will add that an academic shop is being in the works, so thats something at least. Besides ACs, it will have another currency which is yet to be introduced, so that is something to look forwards.
Thank you for the link. How long can they keep up with not increasing the maximum level though? I am really bored of doing quests, though I do not do them that often. I want to be an academic; I'd like to attend classes and have a goal to pursue. Will they give us cosmetics? We have tons of cosmetics. I don't think we will enjoy that. Cosmetic spells can only go so far, too. I'd like to unlock new combat spells and learn new stuff from the classes.

Last edited:

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Thank you for the link. How long can they keep up with not increasing the maximum level though? I am really bored of doing quests, though I do not do them that often. I want to be an academic; I'd like to attend classes and have a goal to pursue. Will they give us cosmetics? We have tons of cosmetics. I don't think we will enjoy that. Cosmetic spells can only go so far, too. I'd like to unlock new combat spells and learn new stuff from the classes.
I mean, even if they add a few extra levels/spells, they can't go crazy with it either, which means you will finish that relatively fast and what then?
The main reason right now for grads to go to classes is probably just fun, some extra way of getting gold, house points and eventually the academic shop.. Increasing the level cap will just add the experience of leveling for a limited amount of time, and you're back at square one. + Reaching lvl 80 is already hard and grindy enough.
For systems 2.0 we will get a huge professions rework (subjects) so that should give you something to work on

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hey there @MysticalBlizzard !

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been suggested previously and it has been declined. You can view the original thread here, as well as the reasoning as to why it was declined. The decision has not changed - we still have no current plans to increase the max level cap. In terms of the leveling system, our future focus is more on ensuring players get to max level in a more naturally flowing manner.

I'd still like to thank you for suggesting this, though! We are always looking for input to improve our server. I will now be marking this suggestion as a duplicate. I hope you still have an amazing day!

MysticalBlizzard

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Hey there @MysticalBlizzard !

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been suggested previously and it has been declined. You can view the original thread here, as well as the reasoning as to why it was declined. The decision has not changed - we still have no current plans to increase the max level cap. In terms of the leveling system, our future focus is more on ensuring players get to max level in a more naturally flowing manner.

I'd still like to thank you for suggesting this, though! We are always looking for input to improve our server. I will now be marking this suggestion as a duplicate. I hope you still have an amazing day!
Thank you for your reply Lynn! Have a great day as well. <3