DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

May the 7th Event Needs Attention

MrGold4

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: KingOfMean
Dark Follower Serpent
So, a few things with the event. It is clear that a lot of effort went into this event, but there are a couple things that maybe need to be looked at. The Credit Trader in the FFA wont trade credits for tokens or Beskar and the credits reset to 0 when the servers restart/merge. Also, perhaps either remove the time limit on the Crystal mining or make the timer visible. I have no knowledge on what is being worked on already so apologies if I mentioned something already being worked on.

Last edited:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @MrGold4!!

We have removed the 5-minute limit on crystal mining and have instead limited it to 12 hours per Kryalite node. This timer is also visible above the entrance to the cave. If credits are resetting in FFA, players should submit a ticket and we can fix these, as this is a bug. The Beskar / ET trader GUI is now working too!

Thank you for bringing this up to us, we really appreciate it as it helps us to improve the servers gameplay. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: