DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

McDonalds Happy Meal

McDonalds (read below first)

• Total voters

sewerratss

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: sewerratss
Dark Follower Raven Vampire
You're here probably thinking... what in the w o r l d is she talking about? (And honestly, I don't blame you)
This idea came from a conversation earlier talking about mcdonalds. Here it is:
Mcdonald's happy meal box enderchest bag appearance. Obviously it can be changed from an 'M' to a 'P' for Potterworld or 'D' for 'McDroobles'.
I'm not even sure how this would be obtained simply because you cannot buy enderchest bag appearances (which I also think would be a nice addition to the store)

But somehow, some way, I want this. Thank you.

Last edited:

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Hey, I love this idea but I'm not exactly sure we can do the Mcdonald's part BUT I do but Mcdonald's as a whole. We could have a snack box or something like that but I'm super down for it! Sounds tasty :)

Puppet

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: PuppetM
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hey, I love this idea! As it was previously stated they couldn't do McDonalds but I know personally I would like some food related ender chest. All the ender chests currently are more seasonal themed so I feel having something that could look cool year round would be a great addition!
C-Josh.png

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @sewerratss!

Thank you for taking time to bring your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server, your idea is very appreciated!

At this time, I will be forwarding your suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement this idea or not. I will get back to you here so be on the lookout for any future notifications on this thread!

Once more thank you for your suggestion, take good care of yourself! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Good day @sewerratss!

Once again thank you for your suggestion! As we're always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server, your idea is really appreciated!

I brought your idea to the team, we have sadly came to the conclusion to decline it at the time. This is primarily due to that we want all our models to fit a strong purpose and theme. Additionally, with the beaded handbag models, we want them to be 99% of the time distinctively a bag (like the Christmas present bag), but we find a Happy Meal Box does not serve the purpose and would likely be more of a collectable.

Regardless, we are super appreciative of your suggestion and sharing your voice to the threads! Take good care of yourself! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate