DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Mini-Dueling Tournament

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
Hey guys I'm hosting a Dueling Tournament at /housing Tuna2 and it will be a 2v2 So make sure to grab your trusty partner/friend the winner of this tournament will receive 1k each the tournament will be on Saturday 27 at 5:00pm Make sure to post down you teammates and team name so I can add them to the Bracket hope to see you guys there! :D

Attachments

Last edited:

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Sounds fun! Wish I could come lol Also, this is the Feedback and Suggestions sections so I think u posted this in the wrong place? xD

Salmandingo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Salmandingo
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hey @Tuna2! I apologize for the confusion :( It wasn't 100% clear what was being referenced as you did mention "suggesting" something for a tournament so I thought you were asking about a tournament idea/suggestion which is why I told you to post it here.

As Nyn mentioned, this wouldn't be the correct section of the forums to post your Dueling Tournament thread in! :)

Last edited:

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Hey @Tuna2! I apologize for the confusion :( It wasn't 100% clear what was being referenced as you did mention "suggesting" something for a tournament so I thought you were asking about a tournament idea/suggestion which is why I told you to post it here.

As Nyn mentioned, this wouldn't be the correct section of the forums to post your Dueling Tournament thread in! :)
i cant believe u wud do this, this is ALL YOU FAULT SALMANDINGO I TRUSTED U NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin

So where do you want me to put my thing at instead btw?