DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Mini Game awards for Grads

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
The amount of XP you receive from the daily mini-game dailies makes leveling up much easier for anyone under level 80. The thing is, when you are level 80, you only get that small bit of gold from doing the dailies. I myself just don't do mini-games, because I feel it's not worth it. Could you make it where level 80's get more gold from the mini game dailies?

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @Yellow_Flower!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion, as we're always searching for ways to improve the server! I will have this suggestion be brought up to the rest of the Poltergeist team and go into discussion. Afterwards, it will be brought up to the Leadership team, and when a final decision has been made, I will return with a response.

Have a lovely day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya again @Yellow_Flower!

After careful consideration, we have decided to decline this suggestion. This is due to an already existing experience gap between graduates and newer players, and because of this, we don’t want to further this imbalance. Additionally, there are many other alternatives for graduates to obtain gold (hidden chests, dungeons, classes, etc.).

We hope you understand this decision and continue to share more suggestions with us in the near future! Thank you again and have a nice day!