DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Missing madness - Year 5 , Quest 5

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
I am stuck at this quest i find the hidden location but than i dont know what to do.
Hello again @DaphneTiger,

I am assuming you have found the correct hidden location by following the Glass Shard tracking spell. Just in case, I will put the coordinates to the entrance below, so you can double check,
2594 64 9017

What you need to do next is find a door that will ask you for a code. Perhaps you can figure out the code by returning to places you've previously been to while doing this quest?
In case you do not want to, I will include more details in the spoiler below.
After finding the hidden location with the tracking spell, there will be a door at 2730 50 9063 where you have to input a code. This code is gained from the bookshelf in the abandoned house. In each book, you will find two numbers where the bold one is the code number and the normal one indicates the order of the code numbers. So the code is 7282.

I hope this helps you continue the quest. If you have any further questions, feel free to respond to this thread again!

Best regards,
Aurora