DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Missing Spell - Lumen Aestus

nokiarn

New Magician
I was doing the divination class, and when I got up to the part where I had to clear the path of the Scoundrel's snare the spell was not there. I checked both my main and secondary spell hotbar + my inventory and it was not there. I can't progress without it

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager Drooble's Order
Greetings, @nokiarn,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues! It is great that you have checked your main and secondary spell hotbar, as well as the spell inventory. Additionally, there can be multiple spell inventories (similar to the primary and secondary spell hotbar). Generally, these are created when you gain a large number of spells. However, sometimes it does create it early on when you only have a few spells. I would recommend checking if that is the case. To access the other spell inventories, you can click on an empty spot in your spell inventory. It should then be switching to the next page. I hope this helps, and please feel free to create an in-game ticket with the chat command /t create if you still need help finding the spell!

Best regards,
gospojken