DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Mob and Drop list

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
I'm an old player who just got back and I'm totally new to gear and most of these drops and new mobs, my suggestion is to add a simple list with mobs and what drops they have. It would help me out a lot and probably a lot of other people too :)

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
all mobs follow a specific pattern when it comes to drops:
- the 4 main materials (wood, crystal, cloth and metal) change every 10 levels (1 year)
- 3 special drops which are easily identified by having the mobs name in the drop name

as long as you kill at least one mob per year you will know what the 4 main materials are, and if you are looking for specific drops you can just check the name and it will tell you. plus i think it would be more rewarding and independent of the players to go out and gather this information on their own as they play, it gives them a sense of getting better and learning stuff

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya, @zZalt!

I’d like to inform you that your suggestion has been accepted, as we definitely want to include something like this, possibly on the wiki but also maybe in a different way or place. We can definitely see the benefits of having a list like this, so we will be working on this in the future. Thank you for making this suggestion!

Have a wonderful day!

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
Hiya, @zZalt!

I’d like to inform you that your suggestion has been accepted, as we definitely want to include something like this, possibly on the wiki but also maybe in a different way or place. We can definitely see the benefits of having a list like this, so we will be working on this in the future. Thank you for making this suggestion!

Have a wonderful day!
oh wow nice

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @zZalt!

I would love to let you know that this suggestion has been completed! With the release of the new wiki, there is a are many pages of lore and information. This includes a master list of all mobs and provides information on what materials they drop!

Thank you for this suggestion and have an amazing day!