DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

More Classes

Shaneister

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Shaneister
Griffin
You guys should add more classes, or spread out the time so that everyone can have the same experiance. In my region all the classes range from 1am-11pm and im usually asleep. Seeing as its my main way of getting exp, and i actually enjoy joining classes im sad to see that the server rarely has classes during times im the most active. Although there are less people online, it still would be nice to attend classes normally.

Atreus | ethxnTM

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ethxnTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Many of the professors are busy during that time, or are asleep, along with class helpers. There are usually surprise classes at night, for the EU students, when professors aren't busy. Sadly, if all professors are busy, there is no way for them to teach during this time.

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Then you should hire more professors with that time zone
Many of the professors are busy during that time, or are asleep, along with class helpers. There are usually surprise classes at night, for the EU students, when professors aren't busy. Sadly, if all professors are busy, there is no way for them to teach during this time.
Then you should hire more professors with that time zone.

Atreus | ethxnTM

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ethxnTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Then you should hire more professors with that time zone

Then you should hire more professors with that time zone.
Professors aren't hired. Many start out as class helpers, and make their way towards Jr. Professor. It doesn't happen instantly and takes time. The more people apply for class helper, and help out in classes more for months on end, the more Jr. Professors there will be.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Shaneister!

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined. We completely understand how frustrating it is for players with timezones where there are fewer classes. However, we cannot just add more classes to the schedule or spread them out more evenly throughout the timezones, as the classes on the schedule depends on professors' availability, and when they are able to schedule their weekly classes/how often they can teach classes. They are real people with lives and their own schedules, so it would be unfair of us to force certain times on them to teach. Additionally, it is not easy to just hire more professors of certain timezones as we do not hire specifically for timezone, and professors must be promoted from class helper first which can take some time.

Regardless, thank you for making your suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day:serpent: