DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

More housing plots.

SantRax_

New Magician
Add more housing plots that you could go back and forth, also that you could maybe buy them for in game gold or for irl money.
I think this would be helpful for people that would maybe want to do other builds, or that you could change your plot to another thing and theme. I just think this would be really cool feature and help a lot of people on changing their housing if the wanna change theirs.

Kidda

Magician
Minecraft IGN: vampire127
Griffin
Add more housing plots that you could go back and forth, also that you could maybe buy them for in game gold or for irl money.
I think this would be helpful for people that would maybe want to do other builds, or that you could change your plot to another thing and theme. I just think this would be really cool feature and help a lot of people on changing their housing if the wanna change theirs.
Love this idea! Think it would be great to have this as an addition.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @SantRax_ and readers,

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to us! As we always try to improve Potterworld, this is very appreciated!

I will bring your idea up to my fellow poltergeists to get additional feedback. We will get back to you here once we have reached a decision! Keep an eye out for this thread to be up to date.

I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Warmest regards,
KipxSateee.

SantRax_

New Magician
Hia @SantRax_ and readers,

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to us! As we always try to improve Potterworld, this is very appreciated!

I will bring your idea up to my fellow poltergeists to get additional feedback. We will get back to you here once we have reached a decision! Keep an eye out for this thread to be up to date.

I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Warmest regards,
KipxSateee.
Hello! thank you so much for reaching out to me and reviewing my suggestion <3

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @SantRax_, we have discussed your idea! Unfortunately, we have declined your suggestion.

While we really liked the idea itself, we felt that it would ultimately cause a lot of performance issues with housing. We want the housing to run smoothly! We would absolutely love to implement something like this in the future when possible. We do understand that there are some creative people on the server and we think this suggestion would be a great benefit to them. Unfortunately, we are just not able to do it at the moment.

If you have any questions, please let me know! Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart: