DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

More Music Bots

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
This is one of the best suggestions I've ever read!
As this is a common issue in the PotterworldMC Discord Voice Channels, I can no longer enjoy my thrilling, intense music of any kind of genre as another member of the community, often a staff member who works for the server, has access to this specific bot and restricts me from having this kind of positive feeling and vibe when I often come on PotterworldMC to kill innocent unicorns for gear - This kills my mood and is a huge game-breaking offense to the playerbase of PotterworldMC, I've been here for five years and I have noticed that music helps you concentrating on your goals and music will help you achieve success.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

After further discussion, we are very happy to inform you that we liked this idea! We plan to add this feature in the foreseeable future as we see many advantages from this suggestion. However, some background will need to be figured out beforehand such as how the rules would work so on and so forth.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a suggestion! It generally means a lot to us!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @Sticktrees and everyone else who responded on this thread!

Apologies for how late this may seem! After rediscussing this suggestion, we have decided to decline it for now. We definitely agree that it would be wonderful to bring back music bots, as well as add more of them in order for more people to enjoy listening to music in VCs. However, there have not been that many music bots lately, especially finding one that's reliable. We are also concerned that if we were to bring them back now, what happened to Rhythm might reoccur. For now, we have decided to wait, but we are keeping an eye out! If there is a music bot that we come across in the future and think it is fit to bring in, then we might add it.

We hope that you understand this decision! Thank you again for making this suggestion and have a lovely day!