DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Mouse Transformation

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
it would be nice if you changed the mouse model of the transformation with the mouse model of the animus exeto (more relistic model)

this to

this

Attachments

Last edited:

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hello! 🙂 We're discussing your idea and will get back to you with a response. This idea also applies to some other transformos (like the turtle), which we'll also consider. Thank you for your suggestion!

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hey again! 👋 We like your idea and definitely agree that the new models look better than the current transformos, but unfortunately due to technical limitations this is currently not possible for us to do. We'd like to do this eventually, but that won't be for a while.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
:( ok i am verry sad of hear this i hope one day the technical team will be avviable to do a change like this...
i know that the transformation is a silver fish whit a resource pack and i know you can't do too muh because that model is not compilant to silver fish form but i hope one day this will be possible