DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Move daily reward

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello and thank you for the suggestion!
Apologies for the delay but I will bring it up to the Poltergeist Team now. We will get back to you with a reply as soon as we have received a decision.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again everyone!

Thank you for your suggestion and thank you for feedback/discussion about it.
We are very happy to inform you that your suggestion has been accepted, if in a slightly different way. We'll be looking into adding a message to the daily tasks icon that tells players when they are able to claim the daily reward, so as to remind all players to claim it, as well as hopefully make it more obvious for newer players. The reason that we do not want to do it the way it was originally suggested is because it would clog up the /me menu slightly and in our opinion, it wouldn't really fit into that menu.

Thank you so much for your suggestion and have a great day!

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hi @Joel Crestello!

I'm sorry to say that we are switching this suggestion to declined. We attempted to complete it, but unfortunately can not with our tech.

Regardless, thank you so much for making your suggestion, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!