DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Move Student Run Organizations

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Heya,

Ehh.. It doesn't have to be roleplay only. There are plenty non-roleplay student organizations. Personally I think the forum is fine where it is. I guess this is something that the Wizencouncil has to decide.

Have an awesome day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hi there @Max Fireheart!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always on the lookout for ways to improve our server, your idea is very much appreciated!

I will now be forwarding your suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement this idea or not. I will get back to you here regarding our decision, so be on the lookout for any notifications regarding this forum!

Thank you again for your suggestion. I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Max Fireheart,

Thank you for using these forums as a platform to suggest your ideas and our apologies for the long delay in getting to this suggestion.

Regrettably, we have decided to decline your suggestion as this is not something we want to do at this time. While there is minor overlap between student-run organizations and roleplay, we do not feel that student-run organizations fits in with roleplay and we think it is better where it currently is. The roleplay section of the forums was created to keep all official and unofficial stories in that section of the forums so that it was clear when new things were released, and we would like to keep it that way.

Take care and enjoy your day <3