DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Movie/ TV Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Maquaman
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
I'm about to finish OitnB's final season and I need something to binge-watch afterward, so if you have any suggestions, feel free!

Also, this format isn't required or anything but might be useful for other interested people
Title:
Streaming Service: (Netflix, prime video, Hulu, etc.)
Genre:
Other info:

Leyla

Caretaker
Minecraft IGN: anoobcarrot
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
The 100, The Perfectionists, The Order, The Umbrella Academy, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Shadow hunters, The Originals, The Legacies, Crazy Rich Asians and ya.

IrishPotatooe

Magician
Minecraft IGN: IrishPotatooe
Honeybadger
Title: The Greenhouse Academy
Streaming Service: Netflix
Genre: I'm not too sure, I would say adventure or action.
Other info: It's about this school for leaders and there's two clubhouses: The Eagles and The Ravens. The Eagles are more atlethic while the Ravens are more academic. They compete in head to head competitions while something more goes on in the background. My explanation kind of sounds boring but it's pretty good in my opinion.

Domieno

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Domieno
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix
title: the good place
streaming service: Netflix
genre: comedy mixed up with some fantasy
So the story is about Eleonore who arrives at the good place after she died, this is where she'll spent rest of enternity in peace (she thinks) but soon enough things start to happen which she and the architect of the good place (Michael) didn't expect. It has 3 seasons (soon 4) and every episode takes around 20 mins so it's easy to binge watch ;). If you're going to watch, i hope you enjoy! <3

CaptainFoxz (Rohan)

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: RohanTheTree
Phoenix Raven
I'd absolutely recommend the series Sherlock. It's about Sherlock (Sherlock Holmes, maybe you've heard of him) and his partner John Watson. Together they solve crimes, but there are also some other, longer problems/mysteries to solve. It also has a lot of humour in it. I reallly enjoyed it and even watched it twice. I hope you enjoy it, if you're going to watch it! (y)(y)

Robbie

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: LibbyMorris
Serpent
The Boys
I believe on Amazon Prime
its like an action/drama realistic superhero series
Its weird and grody but if you're into that then that show is right for you

Also Barry
On HBO
Action/drama and just really well written and pretty funny. Its like if GTA 5 characters were in a TV show.

Brooklyn 99 and The Office are also great comedy shows, probably my favorite in that genre

heyitslena

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: heyitslena
Staff Potterwatch Streamer Raven Master Arithmancer
Title: Gentleman Jack
Streaming Service: (Netflix, prime video, Hulu, etc.) Hulu/HBO/BBC
Genre: Period Drama
Other info: It's 1832 in West Yorkshire, England -- the cradle of the evolving Industrial Revolution -- where landowner Anne Lister is determined to save her faded ancestral home, Shibden Hall, even if it means bucking society's expectations. In addition to reopening the coal mines, a part of Lister's plan to help her family is to marry well. But the charismatic, single-minded Lister -- who dresses head-to-toe in black and charms her way into high society -- has no intention of marrying a man. "Gentleman Jack" examines Lister's relationships with her family, servants, tenants and industrial rivals, and would-be wife, Ann Walker. The real-life Anne Lister's story was recorded in her diaries, and the most intimate details of her life are revealed for the series.

100% Recommend if anyone is looking a LGBTQIA+ show to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.