DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Need help on Quest: Year 5 Quest 14 and 15

Storm_Boy

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Storm_Boy
Raven
Quest 14: I might just be blind but i can not find the garvi lair. Its meant to be east from griffons hollow along the hillside and by the river.

Quest 15: The first part of this quest is to solve 3 riddles that leave you to locations around griffons hollow...i have solved the last 2 but can not find the location of the first one. The main part of the riddle is "chiseled scree; a monument to the parents who didnt have time to flee" - my first thoughts were either harry potters parents graves (which i cant find) are there house (which it isnt).

Sorry to bother you but whatever help would be much appreciated!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Storm_Boy,

For the garvi lair, you can actually see it on the map, though it is a bit hidden. Nevertheless, you can use the map and search around a bit east of Griffin's Hollow. My tip is to actually follow a path, because there is a path that leads directly to the Garvi's Lair.

For the riddle, you were definitely on the correct track! Indeed, it refers to Henry Porter's parents. Like in the HP Lore, we have a monument to their sacrifice on the server which you need to find to solve the riddle.

Hope that helps,
Aurora