DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Need help on Quest: Year 6 Quest 5

Storm_Boy

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Storm_Boy
Raven
I have found the siren lair and have found the mermaid hair or whatever it is called but cannot find the other materials required. I have searched and searched all over the lair with no luck...are the rest of the materials even in there or are they somewhere else?

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Storm_Boy,

I can confirm that all the materials you need to craft the Siren Staff can be found in the Siren Lair. You might need to use some spells to look through or under different blocks, as well as do parkour.

I hope this helps,
Aurora

Storm_Boy

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Storm_Boy
Raven
Hey @Aurora, thanks for the responses! Is it just the leviomora spell that i need or am i completely missing something? I did consider that i needed to levitate some of the blocks to use as parkour as done in other quests, but i don't see where i need to end up (there were green sparkles on the block above the mermaid hair that i found but i haven't seen any since!)

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hey @Aurora, thanks for the responses! Is it just the leviomora spell that i need or am i completely missing something? I did consider that i needed to levitate some of the blocks to use as parkour as done in other quests, but i don't see where i need to end up (there were green sparkles on the block above the mermaid hair that i found but i haven't seen any since!)
Yess you definitely need the leviomora spell for the parkour. To access it I believe you need vanesco as well.