DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Need help with rudimentary potions quest.

I’ve got the fairy dust but I can’t find pearl, morning dew, or Pegasus blood anywhere. Please help I’ve checked the store room multiple times but it’s never there

Miss_Strudel

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Miss_Strudel
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Vampire Werewolf Lead Game Designer SPEW Lead
There’s a storage room in the same hallway next door to the classroom that the quest is in. Use your wand to unlock the door by casting avomora, then click the sparkling crates inside.

There’s a storage room in the same hallway next door to the classroom that the quest is in. Use your wand to unlock the door by casting avomora, then click the sparkling crates inside.
Yes I’ve done that a million times over but the right ingredients are never there. I’ve even checked other store rooms near by but there’s never any pearl, morning dew, or Pegasus blood, in any of them.

Miss_Strudel

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Miss_Strudel
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Vampire Werewolf Lead Game Designer SPEW Lead
Are you able to open a GUI where you have the option to select ingredients / you don’t see those among the listed ingredient options? Or are you not able to find or open the sparkling crates at all?