DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Nerf Broom Prices

ItzGoddess

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ItzGoddess
Auralock Griffin Phoenix SPEW
Alright, If there's a reason as to why brooms are so unbelievably expensive someone please do inform me but If not I personally think they price for upgrading you broom should be nerfed drastically, Graduates don't really need brooms considering they just stand in the great halls, Brooms are needed more by lower years considering they have to travel all across the world for quest, So a think a nerf to their cost would be appropriate because at the given moment not many people can afford the cost of a broom and I know graduates who still don't wanna upgrade their brooms considering the price. Not only do you have to farm (or buy) the broom recipes then you have to collect over 400+ of the items needed to craft the broom so you can make the final forms of each version THEN you have to pay for the broom to be put all together its quite expensive and I estimate up to 10-20k just for the first upgrade :(

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Graduates don't really need brooms considering they just stand in the great halls,
Thats not true. Im a graduate and I frequently do stuf outside hogsworth like farming runespores or looking for/revisiting hidden chests. I need my broom. Dont make assumptions about graduates just because you have seen some stand around GH.

ItzGoddess

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ItzGoddess
Auralock Griffin Phoenix SPEW
Thats not true. Im a graduate and I frequently do stuf outside hogsworth like farming runespores or looking for/revisiting hidden chests. I need my broom. Dont make assumptions about graduates just because you have seen some stand around GH.
Let me apologize for the word usage, From my experience I have seen graduates standing afk most of the time but my point still stands that lower years do a lot more traveling and personally believe the prices should be nerfed so its more obtainable. <3 <3

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Heya,

This has actually already been suggestion before here. Unfortunately it was declined as brooms are meant to be harder to obtain due to the fact that we do not want every player to have the highest leveled broom. Brooms are supposed to be on the rarer side and should be something sought after and have time put into crafting them. You are able to get a free broom during the third year quest "Broomsmith Break-In" so if you are looking to getting one I definitely recommend completing that quest!

I am going to go ahead and mark this thread as a duplicate, but thank you for your suggestion! Hope you have a lovely day. :)