DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Nerf Flametroopers

Shurkey

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Shurkey
Griffin
I love these new star wars minigames but something that really annoys me and probably others is the Flametrooper kit, just a few minutes ago I was in a match and it was going fine and dandy until the entire enemy team started using flamethrowers and there was literally nothing we were able to do to combat them, I tried sniping them but they were able to reach the position I was at, I tried using a normal blaster yet they still were able to reach me, I tried meleeing them but that was a bad idea, heck I even tried blowing them up with the bomb bow but they were able to close the distance because all they were doing was Shift+W+M2, literally nothing else. They start walking towards you with no thought in mind but to set you on fire, what's worse is the range, man the range it's so far. You can barely outrun your opponent's flames, so I'd like to make a suggestion, for the love of god please decrease the range of this kit, it requires no skill. People camping with those things are no fun.

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
I doubt that they will change things this late into the event, they'll likely ignore suggestions like this until after the event ends like they usually do and say to wait until next year. Anyway, flamethrower is good for Checkpoint 2 since it's a smaller area.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello hello @Shurkey !

Thank you for making this suggestion! I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted and completed! We understand that Flamethrowers in the Flametrooper kits were quite strong. We have decided to nerf their damage! One hit now does 10 damage instead of 15 damage, so it was decreased by 33%. We hope the change makes the minigames more enjoyable!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Shurkey

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Shurkey
Griffin
Hello hello @Shurkey !

Thank you for making this suggestion! I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted and completed! We understand that Flamethrowers in the Flametrooper kits were quite strong. We have decided to nerf their damage! One hit now does 10 damage instead of 15 damage, so it was decreased by 33%. We hope the change makes the minigames more enjoyable!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Thank you!