DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Housing Scenery

Isabel_Vulchanova

New Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: DangerousIsabel
Honeybadger Dark Follower Phoenix SPEW Drooble's Order
It's Summertime!
Do you know what that means? Beaches!
However, there has yet to be a beach scenery added to the housing server. The closest thing we have to one is the desert scenery, but that doesn't have the same summer vibe to it. I think the new scenery could include bodies of water, sand dunes, sandcastles, small boats, and beach chairs w/ umbrellas. The spawn could be a dock that leads into a body of water or a tiki hut where plays can place their shopkeepers and house elves.

Belle

Magician
Minecraft IGN: trashdotcom
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think this is a super cute idea :D I know the desert scenery isn't very popular among players, but I think a scenery with all the elements you described would be favoured more (and used more) than the desert one, while also being different enough from it. It would also give players who use the desert scenery (and have replaced the grass floor to sand so it blends in) some more options than the regular old desert that's been around for ages. I hope this idea is accepted!

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @Ixabel_!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we're always on the lookout for new ways to make our server a better place, your feedback is much appreciated!

At this time, I'll be now forwarding your idea to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement the idea or not. I'll get back to you here so definitely be on the lookout for future notifications from this thread!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, good care if yourself and make sure to stay hydrated!! <3

Well wishes,
Cate

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
If this is still a thing, then I think some of the build elements from the new Boardwalk map for Hide & Seek could be added to the scenery!

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi Ixabel_, and others who left their feedback,

Apologies for the delay! I'm pleased to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted because we like the idea and think it would be popular enough. However, as summer has almost ended already, this will not be done soon and instead will be a low priority for next year. We will keep you up to date on this thread!

Once again, thank you for leaving your feedback and I wish you all a wonderful day! :)

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hihi again @lxabel_ !

This suggestion has now been completed as this housing scenery was recently released within the new Under the Sea June releases!
Thank you again for making this suggestion! We hope to see more from you in the future, I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: