DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Potion

Feyre

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CruelDuarte
Dark Follower Griffin SPEW
As a graduate with decent gear when fighting mobs I don't need any items from the potions/cooking profession to assist me so this would be a really cool way to incorporate the professions more into the game play specifically for grads as currently it doesn't really have a use for most of them - would be cool to see it used in the dungeons update (especially if someone in the group has healing as their main), totally agree.

Matt Silvius

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SLGMatt
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hey Joe,

Thank you for this suggestion, I think it's an interesting idea.
I'd like to bring this up to the team, and I will get a response to you as soon as I can!

~Matt

Matt Silvius

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SLGMatt
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Heyo!

Again, thank you for this suggestion.
At this time, this suggestion has been accepted. We really like the concept of this.
However, the staff teams are working on a lot of things that can affect this at the moment, so this suggestion's status may change in the future. We want to make sure that everything is well-balanced within the game. Sadly, this means that we cannot give a permanent accepted/declined response, as a lot may change. We do like this idea and it's concept, and we will keep you updated on the status of this as it progresses.

~Matt