DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Wand Design (Silence Glaive)

Froggy_Weather

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Froggy_Weather
Raven
Forgive me if I'm posting this incorrectly, I'm somewhat new to PotterWorld.

I noticed Sailor Pluto's Time Key Staff is available in the store, thought it would be cool if Sailor Saturn's Silence Glaive was an option to buy as well. As a fan of both series, as well as a Sailor Saturn fan, I'd love to have it as a wand option in the game and would definitely buy.

Thank you!

Attachments

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven Linked
Hello and thank you for your suggestion! I'll bring this up with the team and get back to you as soon as I can. Sit tight!

Matt Silvius

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SLGMatt
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW Linked
Hey Froggy!

Again, thank you for your suggestion. It's always good to see new ideas and get ideas for what players would like within Potterworld.

With that said; I am pleased to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted! It's something that we think players would like to see, and the colours mean that anyone would be able to enjoy it.

However, as of right now, we are having to put it on hold while we work on other things which need our focus first. Therefore, there is no ETA for this wand.

Thank you for the suggestion!
~Matt Griffiths

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer Engineer Linked
Hello @Froggy_Weather!

On behalf of the Poltergeist team, we appreciate you for taking the time to create this suggestion! This suggestion has already been accepted, but after discussing it further, we have decided to decline it, unfortunately. While we find the concept to be nice, we also feel that it falls more under the category of a weapon due to having a blade rather than an object casting spells. For this reason, we will not be making this a wand appearance. However, this idea sparked the creation of the Black Dragon Staff, which got released not too long ago, and you can currently buy it from the store!

We hope you understand our change in decision, and regardless of this, we hope that you continue to make more suggestions and share them with us in the near future! Thank you again for making this suggestion, and I hope you have a good day!