DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New ways to get souls

Mobo_Black

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Moboshiro
Phoenix Raven
Grinding for souls to obtain the Lacerum spell is quite tedious due to gauntlet requiring 3+ people to join. More often than not there isn’t enough people to join gauntlet or people end up leaving halfway through. I think it’d be great if there was an alternative way of obtaining souls, perhaps there could be a low chance of a level 70+ mob dropping a singular soul. Or maybe there could be a new set of bosses different from gauntlet that is meant for a lower amount of players.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Mobo_Black!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestion and feedback with us! I'll have it be brought up to the rest of the Poltergeist team for further discussion, and once the Leadership team has made a decision, I'll return to you with a response.

Hope you have a nice day!

Ismo

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Ismoo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hello @Mobo_Black

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. Lacerum Incisis is deliberately a difficult spell to obtain, and therefore we will not be implementing a mob that also gives souls. However, we do have plans to add a new gauntlet in the future which will drive more people to play gauntlets for souls.

Regardless, thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion and I hope you have a great rest of your day/night!