DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Next May the Fourth Event

ObiGamer

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ObiTM
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire SPEW
Playing May the Fourth 2022 event was a really nice experiance and it was really fun! I wanted to share here my thoughts about what I would like to see next year. The 3 missions that players had to do this year were great but It felt to me quite few. Therefore It would be awesome if next year's event will contains more main quests as daily's aswell! Also, I would love to see Obi Wan's plasma saber hilt :O it is just charming!, and maybe a white (Ahsoka) saber?! why not. And last but not least, I would love to see speeder model as a broom appearance! Maybe we will be able to unlock it as a reward from playing Star Racing.
Thats all my thoughts about the future of the event.
It was really really fun to play this year event and I enjoyed it :D
Yours faithfully
Obi Windlight
Graduate Wizard

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @ObiGamer!!

Thank you for this feedback!! We love the idea of adding Obi Wan hilt and Ahsoka's lightsaber and will look into that for the future events. However, we will not be adding a speeder bike as a broom appearance as this is something that we want to stay exclusive for this event. As for adding more quests to future events, it is something that depends on the time and resources that the Magiventologist team has. There are plans to increase the amount of gameplay for the future events!

Thank you again for these suggestions and have a magical day!!