DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Not Able To Join Server

emmmmaa

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: emmmmaa
Griffin
Hello! I'm new and I've never been on the server before but when I tried to join, this message would pop up every time I try to join. I've restarted my computer and shut it down as well.
Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 1.16.18 AM.png

Frost

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FrostyObsidian
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hey! @emmmmaa,

This issue is currently being experienced by many due on some of Mojang's servers being down right now. I would suggest waiting a while and trying to log in again.

Regards,
Frost

my problem is that it says i need a port and you do not list a port. I would also like to point out your tutorial video is either deleted or on private is now no one can watch the tutorial.

Rani

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Melioraa
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hi @Cacing0410!

The IP address is play.potterworldmc.com. Please make sure you're using the Java version of Minecraft on the PC with any version from 1.12.2 to 1.14.4

Hope I helped!
Best Regards,
Rani

Joshios

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joshios
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
PC stands for personal computer. If you have a Windows laptop, you should be able to download Minecraft Java Edition.

Syster

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SysterTM
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hey @Ember_Ravenwood
Are you using the Win10 edition of minecraft? That would ask for a port, in which case, you can't join the server. You'd need to have the Java edition of Minecraft in order to play on Potterworld

Philip

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: cyym
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Prefect Store Intern
Hello @LunaWolf2852,

You can join our sever on any version from 1.10 to 1.13 on the Premium Minecraft Java edition, but version 1.12.2 is recommended. IP adress is play.potterwolrdmc.com. To change your version you can check thr official minecraft guide, which you can find here.

Best regards
cyym