DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Oakport

Can we somehow bring oakport back? It dosen't matter if it's just the town area but maybe we could also have a new town and increase the level restriction? Don't know but we all miss it <3

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Oakport is definitely nostalgic. If they ever decided to bring it back, maybe they could add it as a quest area for whenever they expand the map? Could be a side quest for having to fix a broken ship if players have to use a ship to sail to areas in the map expansion? Imagine cutting down wood in the old wilderness! It could maybe be used for additional quests from quests that start in the map expansion where players go back and forth and do errands too.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @Canyon !

Thank you for making this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with new ideas to make the server more enjoyable! I will now bring up this suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist team so we can discuss it further. Once we reach a decision I will come back to let you know, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!:honeybadger:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hi hi @Canyon !

Sadly, this suggestion has been declined. The build in Oakport is extremely out of date compared to our current towns and will not be brought back. We also feel like it doesn't fit well into our world and map. We hope you understand our decision.

Regardless, thank you for bringing up this suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future!