DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

OC Background!

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Hello There! I thought this would be a cool thread to start up! Basically you tell your OC story, how they came here, their struggles, their success! I will start

Keira had a rough life growing up. She lived in a small orphanage, where she was treated like a slave. She had to earn her keep by cleaning, washing dishes, and doing chores. She never got a chance to rest as she was always working. She met her best Chance at the orphanage. They had lots of adventures together, and could always count on eachother. Once Keira was 13, she ran away from the orphanage. Chance tried to stop her but she wouldn’t come back. She ran into the forest, the ice was heavy as it was in the middle of winter (January) 6 werewolves jumped out infront of her out of the bushes. As she ran into the deep part of the forest they chased her. She has three scars, on her wrist, her hip, and her upper shoulder. Later that year, she started learning about the ways of the Phoenix, and went to study at hogwarts. She naturally got sorted into Raven, gifted with her smarts.. At 14, she found a mysterious letter with a locket, the last thing she had from her parents. She treasures it with her life. It is a silver locket encrusted with diamonds, and a little picture of her parents inside. She learned a lot from Max about the Phoenixes. At 15 she had a lot of anxiety, and experienced her first panic attack. Luckily, her friends at Hogwarts were there to calm her down. She gets stressed out easily, and is very shy. At 16 she had a pretty normal year. She became Prefect of Raven, being a very kind and hardworking student. At 17 she graduated Hogwarts, it was a big milestone in her life, she always met with Chance again at hogwarts. At 19 she and chance got married, and she joined the Phoenixes.

Alright lets keep the thread going!

Last edited:

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
this seems like a great idea!!! my story is very simple, I just love potterworld so super duper much!!! I have been in the potterworld community since 2015, which i know isn't really that long but i try my best!!! one day i decided to take a break after i was a little tired, i went to the great hogsend housing to check out everything!!! ever since then I just have been loving potterworld so super duper much!!! i could not say there was a time where i did not love potterworld!!! i physically cannot think of a time that i did not love potterworld!!! while a lot has changed over the years, potterworld has always been the great community that it always have been!!!