DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Ocarina VS Ukulélé volume balance

Not_Ponzi

Magician
Minecraft IGN: P0nz1an1
Phoenix Raven
Hello everyone, This is Jebroney_the_Squib, your favorite bard... or not.

I ran sound test and I can positively assume that the ukulele is something around 10-12 Decibel too high to play a duet

If we could adjust this, this would open the world of music to Potterworld possibility to create musical complexity beyond any other level

Magic is powerful, but micro tweaks like this are very important for the player experience, in my opinion

I'm not saying that the ukulele is poorly recorded, the base sound is so much of a good quality preamp it breaks everyone ears more than any spell or anything else

Just download audacity and ajust .ogg base volume in resourcepack by reducing master by 10-12 db is the solution.

Have a great day fellow wizards

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings Jebroney,

Thanks for suggesting an idea! We are always looking for ideas that benefit the server, and we appreciate you for bringing it forward!

I'll bring your idea forth and we'll discuss whether it can be implemented or not. I'll reply back once we've reached a decision, so make sure to keep an eye out for a response on the thread!

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings Jebrony,

Once again, thank you for your suggestion! We're always looking for suggestions and feedback that can help us make Potterworld a better place, and we appreciate you bringing your idea forward!

I’ve brought up your idea up with the team and we like it! This is definitely something that you will be able to see changed in the near future - we're aiming to fix this soon after the Revelius update. We feel that the two instruments should have the same volume and we think that it will be worthwhile to fix them! Make sure to keep watching for any updates in the near future regarding music on Potterworld! Again, thank you for the suggestion and we hope that you submit more ideas in the future!

Have a great day,
Garrison