DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

old event hats as store items in event section

DarkFollowers

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: DarkFollowers
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi Valentine Here
I was thinking about having the old event hats like you can not get anymore as limited time event section where you could only get them from tokens from events as most of the hats you can not obtain anymore like star wars Yoda ears , the bear hood , i can not think of any other event hats that were back in the old era of potterworld but i do wish to see them as store item in event section so most of the people will not miss out of the fun old event.

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
Maybe they could bring back past event items based on a poll in the discord server like they do with which minigames to put in which order with the Star Wars Events. It would be a good way to implement the past event items but also give players the input! It could be like a fan favorites item poll!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @DarkFollowers!

Thank you for taking the time to make your suggestion! I’ve come to inform you that your suggestion has been declined, unfortunately. Regarding the Yoda ears and bear hood being unavailable during this year’s Star Wars Event, an error came up, so we were unable to add them as rewards in time for the event.

Additionally, while we understand that adding them to the store would be nice, we would rather have these hats be available in-game from the event only, as they have always been in-game rewards. All hats from events that have been only obtainable in-game until this point will remain as in-game rewards. Therefore, we will not be adding them to the store. Again, thank you for making this suggestion, and despite this, I hope you continue to make more and share them with us in the near future!

Hope you have a wonderful day!